As a Steering Committee firm, at the forefront of legal action against vehicle manufacturers for emissions irregularities, we believe in access to justice.
We can operate on a No Win, No Fee basis regardless of how many affected vehicles you own. We are already acting for thousands of people in England and Wales on a No Win, No Fee basis. As a specialist firm of Consumer Action Lawyers, there are so many reasons why you should instruct us to represent you for your case:
- You will be represented by a firm that has previously been appointed to the Steering Committee leading an emissions action;
- We believe we were the first law firm to formally retain clients making a claim against VW as the first manufacturer to have been investigated for emissions irregularities way back in October 2015. We are now taking action against multiple carmakers for emissions issues, including Mercedes, Porsche, Jaguar Landrover, and Nissan and Renault;
- We believe we were the first law firm to issue court proceedings for a number of victims making an emissions claim in the High Court of Justice in January 2016;
- We have access to top-rated insurance for those who are a part of our Claimant Groups, following on from our past successes, and we work on a genuine No Win, No Fee basis for you;
- We have access to top-rated funding options for our Claimant Groups as well;
- We have been working with leading lawyers and action groups around the world as part of our efforts to fight against the injustice of illegal and distorted vehicle emissions practices.