Start Your Claim Against VW Now
"VW fitted millions of vehicles worldwide with defeat devices, resulting in increased amounts of dangerous NOx being polluted in our environment. NOx kills. NOx damages our environment. Consumers have been misled. VW must be punished."
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!
THE FINAL DEADLINE TO START YOUR CLAIM AGAINST VW AND BE ON THE COURT ACTION IS 26 OCTOBER 2018.
MISSING THE DEADLINE MEANS MISSING OUT ON YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO POTENTIALLY CLAIM THOUSANDS OF POUNDS IN COMPENSATION.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT...
Are You Eligible To Claim Against VW?
You may be eligible to make a claim against VW if you fit the following criteria:
- You own or lease, or have owned or leased, an affected VW, Audi, SEAT or Škoda vehicle with the EA189 engine
- You purchased or leased your vehicle between January 2009 and the 1st October 2015 (it doesn't matter whether you've sold the vehicle or no longer lease it, nor whether you purchased the vehicle new or second hand)
- You purchased your vehicle in England or Wales (unfortunately, we're unable to assist with a claim against VW for anyone who purchased their vehicle in Scotland, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland due to jurisdictional differences)
If you are eligible to bring your claim under the Consumer Protection Regulations, you could be eligible to claim back a full refund of the purchase price of your vehicle.
What Do I Need To Do?
To start your claim against VW, all you need to do is complete the enquiry form below and start the claim process now.
Once you receive your documents by email, you will have a 14-day cooling off period. We will start the claim after the 14th day, but you can contact us to start your claim against VW now to make sure you don't miss the court deadline.
Once you've signed-up, all you need to do is agree to our Litigation Management Agreement to benefit from the funding and insurance we have in place which we send to you separately.
Will My Claim Against VW Win?
We're confident we can win the action initiated against VW, which is why we're offering our clients a No Win, No Fee arrangement.
If the case is lost, we can write off our legal fees and the litigation funder can cover any court costs, expert fees and other fees paid out on your behalf.
The Steering Committee in the action would not be acting for tens of thousands of victims of the VW emissions scandal unless we were confident we can win the legal battle against them. In the U.S. and Canada, billions have already been paid out, and we're looking to make sure that victims in England and Wales receive the compensation they deserve.
Court Deadline To Start Your Claim Against VW Fast Approaching
The court deadline to start your claim against VW is fast approaching: 26 October 2018.
The deadline for accepting new claims will expire before the final court deadline, which is the deadline Claimants need to be registered in the action. This means you must have signed-up for us to be your legal representative and you must have agreed to our Litigation Management Agreement to benefit from the funding and insurance we have in place.
Why Choose Us?
As a specialist firm of Consumer Action Lawyers, there are so many reasons why you should instruct us to represent you for your case:
- You will be represented by a firm which is on the Steering Committee who are leading the action for justice
- We believe we were the first law firm to formally retain clients making a claim against VW way back in October 2015
- We were the first law firm to issue court proceedings for a number of victims making a claim against VW in the High Court of Justice in January 2016
- You will be protected by top-rated insurance by joining our Claimant Group and we work on a genuine No Win, No Fee basis for you
- Your claim will benefit from being funded by joining our Claimant Group
- We've been working with leading lawyers around the world to help bring a successful claim against VW
We're also in the press a lot. Check out our press links here for stories so far.
Join our Volkswagen (VW) Group Action
All fields marked * are required!
Fill out our quick registration form below to make sure you are on our list to claim compensation.
Latest from our VW Compensation Blog
The deadline for the Volkswagen emissions class action in the UK will close next month. Anyone who wants to join must do so A...Sep 13, 2018
Another week has flown by, and there's now less than 50 days left to claim against Volkswagen as a victim of the Volkswagen E...Sep 06, 2018
The VW claim deadline is now just 8 weeks away. Anyone who has not signed-up so far and entered into a Litigation Management ...Aug 30, 2018
The Volkswagen court deadline is now just two months away, with the 26 October 2018 deadline now being two months away to the...Aug 26, 2018
We are now less than 70 days until the Volkswagen compensation cut-off deadline. That's less than 70 days to be fully signed-...Aug 17, 2018
We're now less than 80 days until the VW group action deadline. It's fast approaching, and the clock for those who have yet t...Aug 09, 2018
It's August. This means we're now two months away from the VW Group Action deadline that falls in October this year. For a...Aug 02, 2018